- Application Begin : 30/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07/12/2020
- Last Date Complete Form : 07/12/2020
- Admit Card Available : 19-25 December 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon.
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee in Coast Guard Recruitment Only Fill Online Form.
- No Need to Send Application Form.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|Vacancy Details Total : 50 Post|
|Cook||50||Passed Class 10 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.For General / OBC 50% MarksFor SC / ST : 45% Marksfor More Details Read the Notification|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- How to Fill FormJoin Indian Coast Guard Are Issued Coast Guard 10th Navik Domestic Branch Entry 01/2021 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Coast Guard Navik DM Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 30 November 2020 to 07 December 2020.Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Useful Important Links :
People also ask Some Question :
(1) How can I join Indian Coast Guard Navik?
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in 10+2 with maths and physics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- Age: The candidates between the age of 18-22 are only eligible for the Indian Coast Guard Navik exam.
(2) What is the salary of Indian Coast Guard Navik Gd?
Rs. 21700Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik(GD) is Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation). Plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time. (b) Promotion.
(3) What is the work of Indian Coast Guard Navik Gd?
Candidates are selected for the Navik (General Duty) post on the basis of their performance in the written examination, physical fitness test and medical exam. … The selected candidates then undergo a training process. The Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) is responsible for managing operations at sea.
(4) How many vacancy are there in Indian Coast Guard?
|Category||Number of posts|
Naukriradar.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Naukriradar views, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
#indian #Coast #Guard #Navik #Vacancy #Recruitment #Navik #10th #Entry