OPSC Recruitment 2020 : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the Geophysicist Jobs in Cuttack for Any Post Graduate and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 2 Geophysicist Posts Vacancies at opsc.gov.in. Read Full Article details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to OPSC before 27-11-2020.
|OPSC Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||27-Nov-2020|
Qualification in Details:
As per requisition filed by the Steel and Mines Department, Government of Odisha, the vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below:-
1. Name of the post: Geophysicist
2. Geophysicist: A candidate must hold at least 2nd Class Post-graduate degree in exploration or Applied Geophysics from any recognized University or the degree in Geology and Geophysics from the IIT
or equivalent degree, diploma or certificate from any recognized Institution.
3. No of Vacancy: 2
Also Read This : IIM Nagpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Now For Junior Executive Vacancies @ iimnagpur.ac.in
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years on the 1st day of August 2019 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987 and not later than ISt August, 1998. Provided that the upper age limit shall be relaxable by five (5) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Women and by cumulative ten (10) years for Person
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of e 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.The candidates are required to make Online payment Of applicable Examination Fee(s) through OPSC portal using Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the Payme
Other Eligibility Condition
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India;
2. A candidate must be of sound health, good physique, active habits and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity and otherwise suitable for active work in workshop and field work and shall be required to appear before the State Medical Board for medical examination as to his physical and mental fitness.
3. The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of the Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language (M. E. School Standard);
4. A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
5. Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para – 3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”.
6. If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/Viva Voce test, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
7. A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination, is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in local leading daily newspaper as well as copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his/her change of name.
8. Only those candidates, who fulfil the requisite qualification & are within the prescribed age limit etc. by the closing date of submission of online application, will be considered eligible;
9. Every candidate selected for appointment shall be examined by the Medical Board as prescribed by the Government. A candidate, who fails to satisfy the Medical Board, shall not be appointed;
Candidates those who are called for the Viva Voce test will be required to bring with them the hard copy of online application form along with copies of certificate, mark sheets etc. and originals of the same for verification prior to the date of Viva Voce test which will be notified later on in due course, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the Viva Voce test. The candidates are required to mention on copy of each document “Submitted by me” and put their full signature & date on the same. They must not attach the original certificates to their applications.
(i) H.S.C. or equivalent ceftificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concemed Board /CounciI;
(ii) Intermediate/+-2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
(iii) Degree [Diploma Certificate issued by recognized University;
(iv) Post Graduate Degree Certificates issued by recognised University
(v) Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid Examination (H.S.C. to Post Graduate Degree / Degree) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board / Council [University.
(vi) Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with Online Application Form.
(vii) Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.T / S.C./S.E.B.C. Aadhaar Card.
(viii) Required Odia Pass Certificate from the competent authority, wherever applicable; Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of permanent disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board, wherever applicable;
(ix) If a candidate claims to possess qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification, the rule/authority (With number and date) under which it is so treated, must be furnished with the Application Form.
(x) Pay-in-slip/document in support of payment of examination fees.No Objection Certificate in case of Government Servants.
1. The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce test. The Commission will shortlist the candidates to be called for iva Voce test to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written examination above the cut-off point to be fixed by the Commission.
2. The broad outlines of the pattern and syllabus for the said examination are appended in the Annexure of this Advertisement. The written examination will be held at Cuttack.
How To Apply :
Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http://opsc.gov.in).The link for registration/ re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from 21.10.2020 to 20.11.2020 (Note: 27.11.2020. is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application.) for recruitment to 32 (Thirty two) posts of Geologist, 03 (Three) posts of Petrologist, 02 (Two) posts of Geophysicist and 05 (Five) posts of Mining Officer in Group – A of Odisha Mining and Geology Service under Steel and Mines Department in the scale of pay of Rs. 56,100/-, in Level 12, Cell – I of ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
#OPSC #Recruitment #Geophysicist #Vacancy #Salary