SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) invites application for the position Probationary Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to SBI before 04-Dec-2020.
|SBI Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||2000 Posts|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Age Limit||Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).|
|Salary||23700 – 42020(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||04-Dec-2020|
Qualification in Details:
1. Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31.12.2020): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
2. EMOLUMENTS: Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).
Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
1. Registration & Payment Of Fees: Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’ Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit their data. In case a candidate is unable to fill the data in one go, he/ she can save the entered data. On saving complete/ partially complete application, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen which should be carefully noted. Candidates can reopen and edit their saved application form (if required) by using their registration number and password. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should carefully check the form before final submission. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.Please do not send the printout of application form to the Bank
2. Guidelines For Scanning The Photograph & Signature: Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified. Note: i. In case, the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected. ii. In case, the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/ her/ their application and re-upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature.
3. Download Of Call Letters: The candidates should download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview) and an “acquaint yourself booklet”, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER/ ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
4. Proof Of Identity To Be Submitted At The Time Of Examintion: The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which, (or if identity of candidates is in doubt) the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
5. General Information:
i. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
ii. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
iii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
iv. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
v. Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination/ interview will result in summary rejection/ cancellation of candidature.
vi. The possibility of occurrence of some problems in administration of examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery/ generation of result. In such cases, every effort will be made to resolve the problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
vii. Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
viii. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
1. Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online.Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
2. Phase-II: Main Examination: Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
i. Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks.
ii. Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
3. Phase-III: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply. The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010. Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance. In the years in which only one written examination has been held (i.e. no Preliminary Examination has been held), appearing in this examination will be counted as a chance.
How To Apply :
1. Candidates can apply online only from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
3. GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking. Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2020’ in the subject of the email. [ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12]
4. Important Dates:
i. On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates – 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020
ii. Payment of Application Fee – 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020
iii. Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters – 3 rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
iv. Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination – 31st Dec 2020 & 2 nd, 4th , 5 th Jan 2021
v. Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination – 3 rd week of January 2021
vi. Download of Main Examination Call letter – 3 rd week of January 2021 onwards
vii. Phase-II: Online Main Examination – 29th January 2021
viii. Declaration of Result of Main Examination – 3 rd/ 4th week of February 2021
ix. Download of Phase-III Call Letter – 3 rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
x. Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) – February/ March 2021
xi. Declaration of Final Result – Last week of March 2021
xii. Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training – 2 nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
Conduct of Pre- Examination Training – 3 rd/ 4 th week of Dec 2020
#SBI #Recruitment #Probationary #Officer #Vacancies #Salary